Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Please note: If you are returning a faulty item within warranty with a receipt, then you may be entitled to a repair. If it can’t be repaired you may be offered a replacement and if it can’t be replaced you may be offered a refund. With the nature of any faults, each case will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Goods, once delivered, may not be returned unless authorisation has been given as specified in accordance with this clause and provided that the following conditions are satisfied:-
- Goods will only be accepted if they are in brand new and unused condition
- Packaged items will only be accepted if the package remains unbroken and in reasonable condition;
- Goods will only be accepted if returned within 30 days of the date of collection or delivery;
- Where Goods are returned by agreement:-
- in every case restocking charge will be made
- in every case the invoice number/receipt must be included and the date together with reason for return, must be stated.
- The customer must return the goods to Irish Building Supply’s stores in Kilcoole or Dun Laoghaire, at their own cost
CANCELLATION BY THE BUYER
No cancellation of the whole or any part of any order, whether it is an order by instalment or otherwise, by the Buyer is permitted except where agreed in writing in advance by a Manager or Director of the Company.