13 Piece HSS Pro Titanium Drill Bit Set is designed for drilling metal and harder alloys, as well as being able to produce increased drill speeds of 40-60% in comparison to the standard bits. The titanium nitride coating ensures higher friction resistance and a longer life.
The Irwin titanium drill bit set has 135° split point that ensures perfect centring and minimises bit walk, whilst also reducing drilling pressure for a more accurate and clean finish. The heavy-duty web construction is designed to optimise strength and durability of the drill bits whilst conveniently supplied in a handy storage case for protection.
- Titanium nitride coating for higher friction resistance and longer life
- 135° split point ensures perfect centring and minimises bit walk
- Increased drill speeds of 40%-60% in comparison to the standard bits
- For drilling metal and harder alloys
- Heavy-duty web construction for strength
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.2, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5 and 7mm